Eastman Financial, LLC offers numerous investment management platforms ranging from “in-house” portfolios of mutual funds to independent, institutional third-party money managers. We’ll help you determine the right fit based on your investment goals, risk tolerance, and portfolio size. Some third-party money managers require a minimum investment, while others may only be open to “accredited” investors.
We’re able to manage all types of investment accounts from individual IRAs and brokerage accounts to your individual 401k account within your employer’s 401k plan, helping ensure a consistent, coordinated approach to your investment management.
First, we’ll work with you to develop a personal Investment Policy Statement that articulates your investment goals, risk tolerance and time horizon, and establishes the criteria for investment selection and monitoring. This will enable us to develop your optimal long-term, strategic asset allocation based on the principles of Nobel Prize winning Modern Portfolio Theory.
Depending on your investment goals, we may also create short-term tactical overlay based on various factors, including valuation, macro and micro fundamentals, and momentum. These “tactical” allocations may also include exposure to alternative investments such as long/short funds, managed futures, arbitrage and absolute return funds.
Beyond asset allocation, we can develop an “asset location” strategy to ensure you have the right investments for each type of account, i.e. taxable, tax-deferred, or tax-free Roth account, with the goal of maximizing your overall tax efficiency.
At Eastman Financial, LLC, we’re confident you’ll find an investment management solution that aligns with your retirement and/or other financial goals. We offer;
- In-house, open architecture, fee-based asset management programs with no mutual fund sales charges or broker commissions,
- Access to numerous “best-in-class” institutional money managers and separate account platforms,
- ETF and mutual fund wrap programs managed by top ranked asset managers such as Wilshire Associates, UBS, Sage Advisors, Cetera Investment Management, and others,
- Structured products and market-linked CDs based on volatility-managed indices from Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Blackrock and others, and
- For accredited investors, alternative investments such as Business Development Corporations, non-traded Real Estate Investment Trusts, and Oil & Gas Master Limited Partnerships.